Harbor Care Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing services to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap, or age. We understand your family concerns and try to provide a schedule that will allow you to work and plan family activities monthly, because we schedule our hours monthly. We have a full range of benefits for full time employees including medical, dental and vision care plans. We are accepting positions for the following positions:
Home Health Aide/Nursing Assistant
The Home Health Aide/Nursing Assistant will function under direct supervision of the RN or LPN supervisor. The Home Health Aide/Nursing Assistant will render non-skilled care to the client. He/she will assist in maintaining a physical and psychological environment which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the client. The Home Health Aide/Nursing Assistant must be at least 18 years of age and well groomed.
Private Duty Nurse
Looking for a new member of the HCA Family! Join our Team!
*Nursing dream job- work 9am-5pm Monday through Friday
Position available in Traverse City.
Our nurses are accountable for providing professional private-duty nursing care to our clients. He/she will assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the client. This position directly reports and receives assignments from the Director of operations and/or Senior Staff.
Home Care or Hospice experience preferred. Ability to provide care in a variety of settings is a must.
As a Home Health Nurse, you will spend quality time with clients as you assist them with managing and understanding their conditions. This requires excellent assessment and teaching skills as well as proficient nursing judgment. Home Health Nurse requirements:
- Graduate of nursing school and currently holding a nursing license in the State of Michigan.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Strong ability to use critical thinking and deduction when performing job tasks and evaluating patients
- Ability to consistently connect with patients one-on-one.
Apply Now and join our family-oriented team!
*Earned vacation days
Hours: 9am-5pm M-F with on call rotation (rotation weekdays and weekends)
Home Health Aide (HHA) and CNA’s needed
Traverse City, MI
Harbor Care Associates is seeking experienced, patient, and dependable caregivers/personal care aides/CNAs/certified home health aides in the Traverse City and surrounding areas (Leland, Interlochen, Elk Rapids). The right person for this position will be organized and attentive. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) following/doing procedures outlined in care.
Need valid driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle, as there is some travel involved.
We are currently looking for day and night shifts(Shift length may vary for Days/Nights: 2-12 hours).
*Competitive pay (dependent on experience and case assignment)
*Harbor Care Associates provides a flexible work schedule and offers on the job training for all employees.
*Earned vacation days
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Michigan Driver’s License along with valid Auto Insurance
- Must have good communication skills
- Appropriate observation, reporting and documentation of patient status and the care or service provided
- Ability to read and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, and respiration)
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures
- Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in body function that must be reported to a supervisor
- Maintenance of a clean, safe, and healthy environment
- Recognizes emergencies and emergency procedures
- Physical, emotional, and developmental needs of and ways to work with populations served by Harbor Care Associates including the need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property
- Work requires physical exertion up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
· Must pass background check and drug screening
Current Openings – Apply Today
We currently are looking for Home Health Aides/Nursing Assistants in Traverse City, Levering, Petoskey and surrounding areas. Please fill out our online application or fax us your resume today!
The caregiver that helps me is kind, gentle, trustworthy, and highly motivated. She has been with me for years and I depend on her for everything. Thank you so much Harbor Care for giving me such a great caregiver!Caroline D.
You have an amazing group of people working for you and I highly recommend you to anyone needing home care. You are the Rolls Royce of service! The home health aides and nurses that work with my client are professional and caring, which you don’t find everywhere. Your team is doing the impossible and we deeply appreciate it.”Marcella F.